U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. USAP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with physician services or related health care experience is a plus. We offer a competitive benefits package.
We are seeking full-time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists to work on our Anesthesia Care Team at Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital. Memorial Hermann Southwest is located in Southwest Houston, easily accessible from the Sugar Land and Katy suburbs. This facility is a Level III Trauma center, which will be moving in the next few months to a Level II Trauma center.
Multiple shifts are available including 8s, 10s, and eventually 13s. Additional shifts and overtime allows for unlimited earning potential. Base salary includes regularly scheduled 40-hours/week, with any additional work being paid at a premium rate in addition to your salary.
Robust benefits package which starts on first day of hire, include 401(k) matching and profit sharing (totaling 7% of your annual income), company-paid long-term disability insurance & basic life insurance, 6 weeks Paid Time Off, annual CME Allowance, and choice of health care plans.
• Holds current state licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Texas, and complies with any applicable state statutory or regulatory requirements concerning advanced practice registered nursing.
• Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor. (Students are welcome to apply-acceptable to be in certification process)
• Complies with one of the following requirements regarding certification eligibility, initial certification, or recertification:
a. Meets criteria 1 and 2 above, and is awaiting initial certification (some states limit this period of time); or
b. Is currently certified by the Council on Certification of Nurses Anesthetists or its predecessor; or
c. Is currently recertified by the Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists.
• Insurable by an appropriate medical malpractice insurer for the limits required by this institution or state.
• Demonstrates current competency in the clinical responsibilities for which the candidate is applying.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.