Work at Houston Methodist - The Woodlands. We are seeking full-time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists to work on our Anesthesia Care Team at Houston Methodist - The Woodlands. CRNA needed for the brand-new Methodist The Woodlands Hospital, which just opened in July 2017! Methodist the Woodlands is located in the idyllic Woodlands suburb of Houston, about 30 miles North of Downtown. The Woodlands is one of the most sought-after suburbs of Houston featuring excellent public school systems, family-friendly communities and parks/green spaces with easy access to both Lake Conroe and Bush Intercontinental Airport.
Methodist The Woodlands is a 150-bed facility with 14 OR's of a variety of case mix, to include CV and OB. This group is a positive bunch with collaboration and teamwork at their core. The surgeons here are fantastic to work with, too! 6:30a-3p shifts. No call is required, but additional shifts and overtime are available, allowing for unlimited earning potential. Some of our high earners, earn well over $200K+ annually. Base salary includes regularly scheduled shifts, with any additional work being paid at a premium rate in addition to your salary. This position is ideal for someone who is flexible and willing to stay late and looking to maximize premium pay/extra compensation.
We offer a competitive benefits package. Robust benefits package includes 401(k) matching and profit sharing (totaling 7% of your annual income), company-paid long-term disability insurance & basic life insurance, 6 weeks Paid Time Off, $2000 annual CME Allowance, and choice of health care plans, which starts on day one.
U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. USAP is an equal opportunity employer.
Collaborate with the operating room staff, surgeons and Anesthesiologist to exceed patient expectations and quality of care standards. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with surgeons and the surgical support team, as well as with patients and their families.
• Holds current state licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Texas, and complies with any applicable state statutory or regulatory requirements concerning advanced practice registered nursing.
• Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor. (Students are welcome to apply-acceptable to be in certification process)
• Complies with one of the following requirements regarding certification eligibility, initial certification, or recertification: a. Meets criteria 1 and 2 above, and is awaiting initial certification (some states limit this period of time); or b. Is currently certified by the Council on Certification of Nurses Anesthetists or its predecessor; or c. Is currently recertified by the Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists.
• Insurable by an appropriate medical malpractice insurer for the limits required by this institution or state.
• Demonstrates current competency in the clinical responsibilities for which the candidate is applying.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.