U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. USAP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with physician services or related health care experience is a plus. We offer a competitive benefits package.
About the role
USAP is now looking for CRNAs to work primarily at Memorial Hermann- Katy Hospital. Located in the popular Katy suburb of Houston, this 142-bed hospital covers a wide variety of cases, including ortho, general, OB & gyn. Memorial Hermann-Katy's close-knit team with a small group feel and friendly, helpful culture, makes it an ideal place to work! Experienced applicants preferred.
Shifts are 7a-3p with voluntary late shifts and call shifts. Participation in call is required, but amount of call/which shifts is voluntary. Base salary includes regularly scheduled 40-hours/week, with any additional work being paid at a premium rate in addition to your salary. Daily overtime and call opportunities allow for unlimited earning potential.
• Holds current state licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Texas, and complies with any applicable state statutory or regulatory requirements concerning advanced practice registered nursing.
• Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor. (Students are welcome to apply-acceptable to be in certification process)
• Complies with one of the following requirements regarding certification eligibility, initial certification, or recertification: a. Meets criteria 1 and 2 above, and is awaiting initial certification (some states limit this period of time); or b. Is currently certified by the Council on Certification of Nurses Anesthetists or its predecessor; or c. Is currently recertified by the Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists.
• Insurable by an appropriate medical malpractice insurer for the limits required by this institution or state.
• Demonstrates current competency in the clinical responsibilities for which the candidate is applying
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.