Work at West Houston Medical Center. We are seeking full-time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists to work on our Anesthesia Care Team at West Houston Medical Center. West Houston Medical Center is located near the popular Sugar Land suburb of Houston, just 30 minutes southwest of Downtown. Sugar Land is a family-friendly community with excellent public schools!
CRNAs at West Houston manage a wide variety of cases: Peds (Outpatient ENT, Dental), Ortho, Podiatry, General, Bariatric, Urology, Vascular, Thoracic, Neuro-Spine, OB-Gyn, Endoscopy, Cath Lab, CT/MRI. CRNAs have the opportunity to do open heart procedures as well depending on their motivation and interest. CRNAs in the heart room work very closely with our Cardiac Anesthesiologists. Hours are 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM and CRNAs do not work call.
We offer a competitive benefits package which include a sign on bonus. Robust benefits package includes 401(k) matching and profit sharing (totaling 7% of your annual income), company-paid long-term disability insurance & basic life insurance, 6 weeks Paid Time Off, $2000 annual CME Allowance, and choice of health care plans, which starts on day one.
U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. USAP is an equal opportunity employer.
Collaborate with the operating room staff, surgeons and Anesthesiologist to exceed patient expectations and quality of care standards. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with surgeons and the surgical support team, as well as with patients and their families.
• Holds current state licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Texas, and complies with any applicable state statutory or regulatory requirements concerning advanced practice registered nursing.
• Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor. (Students are welcome to apply-acceptable to be in certification process)
• Complies with one of the following requirements regarding certification eligibility, initial certification, or recertification: a. Meets criteria 1 and 2 above, and is awaiting initial certification (some states limit this period of time); or b. Is currently certified by the Council on Certification of Nurses Anesthetists or its predecessor; or c. Is currently recertified by the Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists.
• Insurable by an appropriate medical malpractice insurer for the limits required by this institution or state.
• Demonstrates current competency in the clinical responsibilities for which the candidate is applying.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.