- Bachelors degree.
- 10 Years of Executive Level support
- Prefer, but not required two years of experience in a health care organization
- Supervisory skills of executive function and responsibilities
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching
- Must possess sufficient eye-hand coordination/manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment
- Required normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports and evaluations.
- Requires lifting papers and boxes weighing up to 35 pounds occasionally
- Requires dexterity to type at least 60 wpm.
WORKING CONDITIONS (environment and safety):
- Work performed in office environment
- Involves frequent contact with professional staff and managed care organizations
- Work may be stressful at times
- Interaction with others is frequent and often disruptive
disclaimer: The above job description has been written to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification It is not written to be inclusive of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.