Nashville’s Top Anesthesia Services Provider is Hiring at Skyline Medical Center! Updated Comp Model for FT MDs - $50k signing bonus + residency stipend available!
USAP TN (formaryl AMG) is looking to hire full time Anesthesiologist to join an incredible team at Skyline Medica Center, in the exciting city of Nashville, TN. USAP TN offers a variety of anesthesia cases while still encompassing great work-life balance.
About the position:
• $50k signing bonus for experienced + updated comp package
• New residency stipend program which will present a flexible monthly stipend for select residents in their 3rd and 4th years of training! Option to receive as a signing bonus instead of stipend.
• Variety of hospital sizes and locations including downtown Nashville and suburbs
• Opportunity to make additional income
• Stability of a respected industry leader and largest private practice in middle TN
• Leadership and growth opportunities to further career
About the hospital:
Skyline Medical Center is located 5 miles North of downtown Nashville and is our only Level Two Trauma Center. Skyline Medical Center is a 350-bed hospital with 12 ORs and is a for-profit hospital owned by HCA. Skyline has a close-knit team of 6 Anesthesioglosit and 12 CRNAs. USAP TN ( AMG) has been providing Anesthesia services to Skyline for over 12 years and averages 8500 cases a year.
All Anesthesiologists must be either an M.D. or D.O. with the completion of an approved Anesthesiology Residency program.
• Board eligible or board certified in Anesthesiology
• Anesthesiologist must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges.
US Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is a single-specialty, physician-owned organization dedicated to providing high-quality anesthesia services. As a national practice operating in nine states, USAP anesthesiologists and care teams work in more than 1,000 inpatient and outpatient facilities to provide anesthesia care for more than 2 million cases annually.
USAP COVID Commitment: During this outbreak, USAP has remained committed to retaining 100% of our clinical staff. Likewise, we have kept our commitment to every clinical offer made to graduating residents and SRNAs.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Software Powered by iCIMS