Located in Franklin,TN, Anesthesia Medical Group is looking for a CRNA to join our care team! Signing bonus and tuition aid offered! We encourage both experienced CRNAs and SRNAs to apply!
Anethesia Medical Group recently joined the USAP family and is excited for our CRNA opportunities! Currently we are offering $100k Tuition Assistance or $50k sign on bonus. We encourage both experienced CRNAs and SRNAs to apply!
Williamson Medical Center
• Smaller hospital feel with family friendly environment
• 200 bed hospital with 22 ORs
• AMG has been providing Anesthesia services to Centennial for over 20 years
• Averages 13,000 cases a year with a team of 11 Anethesiologist and 25 CRNA's
• All USAP Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist must meet state licensure requirements.
• CRNAs must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges.
US Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is a network of local anesthesia practices backed by nationwide support. Our dedicated Care Team model provides patients with the highest quality care. Local and national CRNA Advisory Councils and CRNA leadership ensure all voices are heard and respected. With locations across the U.S., you can choose the facility, case type and schedule that fit your lifestyle and career goals. Be part of the team leading the nation in quality anesthesia care.
USAP COVID Commitment: During this outbreak, USAP has remained committed to retaining 100% of our clinical staff. Likewise, we have kept our commitment to every clinical offer made to graduating residents and SRNAs.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Software Powered by iCIMS