Supervision Model, Independence, Low Cost of Living!
Positions Available with No Call! Multiple Shift Options 3, 4 & 5 days a week
Contact Callie Wade, Sr. Clincial Recruiter for more information! Email Callie.Wade@usap.com or Text 205-529-4888
USAP Indiana is looking to hire CRNAs to join our care team in beautiful Ft. Wayne, IN!
Our group offers a unique independent practice with a supervision model and a collaborative working relationship between CRNAs and Anesthesiologists.
• Competitive wages and signing bonus + student loan repayment!
• SRNAs can receive a stipend while still in training!
• Multiple Shift options
• Premium pay for overtime hours
• Wide variety of cases
• No Overnight Call- infrequent weekend and holiday 8 hour shifts
Highlights: Ortho (doing your own blocks), Neuro, GYN, Urology, Endo, eyes, plastics, Trauma, IVOR, EP Lab, occasional peds ENT and OB.
• Lutheran is located on the Southwest side of Fort Wayne
• 396 bed tertiary care facility, level II trauma center in both Adults and Peds
• All USAP Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist must meet state licensure requirements.
• CRNAs must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges.
US Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is a network of local anesthesia practices backed by nationwide support. Our dedicated Care Team model provides patients with the highest quality care. Local and national CRNA Advisory Councils and CRNA leadership ensure all voices are heard and respected. With locations across the U.S., you can choose the facility, case type and schedule that fit your lifestyle and career goals. Be part of the team leading the nation in quality anesthesia care.
USAP COVID Commitment: During this outbreak, USAP has remained committed to retaining 100% of our clinical staff. Likewise, we have kept our commitment to every clinical offer made to graduating residents and SRNAs.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.