Trauma hospital in need of 1 CRNA. Join Anesthesia Medical Group and work for a reputable Level II Trauma facility in Nashville, TN!
Join our dynamic group at TriStar Skyline Medical Center, a level II trauma center. Located just northeast of downtown Nashville off I65, Skyline is a 353-bed facility and serves as a comprehensive stroke and neurology center. As an accredited chest pain center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care.
About the position:
• $100k Tuition Assistance or $50k sign on bonus
• 24-hour shift option
• Strong team environment –7 physicians /14 CRNAs
• Opportunity to earn additional income
• Premium pay for anything over 40 hours
About the hospital:
• 5 miles north of downtown Nashville
• Level II trauma center
• 350-bed facility with 12 ORs
• For-Profit hospital owned by HCA
• Close-knit team of 12 CRNAs & 6 Physicians
• Averages 8,500 cases a year
• All USAP Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist must meet state licensure requirements.
• CRNAs must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges.
US Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is a network of local anesthesia practices backed by nationwide support. Our dedicated Care Team model provides patients with the highest quality care. Local and national CRNA Advisory Councils and CRNA leadership ensure all voices are heard and respected. With locations across the U.S., you can choose the facility, case type and schedule that fit your lifestyle and career goals. Be part of the team leading the nation in quality anesthesia care.
USAP COVID Commitment: During this outbreak, USAP has remained committed to retaining 100% of our clinical staff. Likewise, we have kept our commitment to every clinical offer made to graduating residents and SRNAs.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Software Powered by iCIMS