Located in the heart of Downtown Nashville, Anethesia Medical Group is looking for CRNAs to join our care team! We offer a variety of shifts and locations along with great case variety. We encourage both experienced CRNAs and SRNAs to apply!
Anethesia Medical Group recently joined the USAP family and is excited for our CRNA opportunities! All opportunities have shift work and variety of cases, option for no overnight week day call. Currently we are offering $100k Tuition Assistance or $50k sign on bonus. We encourage both experienced CRNAs and SRNAs to apply!
Centennial Medical Center
• One of our largest locations located in the heart of downtown Nashville
• 750-bed hospital with 55-60 ORs
• AMG has been providing Anesthesia services to Centennial for over 20 years
• Averages 39,000 cases a year
Saint Thomas Midtown
• Our second largest hospital in downtown Nashville
680-bed hospital with 45-55 ORs
• Great variety of cases along with work life balance
• High volume of OB- around 8,000 births a year
• Averages 32,000 cases a year
Saint Thomas West
• Smallest of our 3-downtown locations
• 540-bed hospital with 16 ORs and a surgery center
• Everything except, cardiac, OB and pediatrics
• 26 CRNAs and 9 MDs
• Averages 12,000 cases a year
• All USAP Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist must meet state licensure requirements.
• CRNAs must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges.
US Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is a network of local anesthesia practices backed by nationwide support. Our dedicated Care Team model provides patients with the highest quality care. Local and national CRNA Advisory Councils and CRNA leadership ensure all voices are heard and respected. With locations across the U.S., you can choose the facility, case type and schedule that fit your lifestyle and career goals. Be part of the team leading the nation in quality anesthesia care.
USAP COVID Commitment: During this outbreak, USAP has remained committed to retaining 100% of our clinical staff. Likewise, we have kept our commitment to every clinical offer made to graduating residents and SRNAs.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Software Powered by iCIMS